PixlMet lets you edit the location of your photos, view photo metadata such as camera information, image size, ISO, location, and more.
Photo Geotagging/Edit Photo Location*
Geotag or update the location of the photo in photo library.
View the full TIFF, EXIF and GPS metadata of the photo.
Share your photo by removing the sensitive information, i.e. GPS location, camera information, etc from your photo.
With iOS Action Extension, you are able to check the photo metadata directly in iOS Photos app, or any third party apps that support the iOS share sheet for photo.
- Open Photo Location in Apple Maps, Google Maps or Waze
- Share the coordinate of the photo location using iOS share sheet.
- 3D Touch support for iPhone 6s and above.
*Requires in-app purchase
- When sharing photo with metadata removed, PixlMet duplicates a copy of the selected photo, and only removes the metadata from the duplicated copy, the original copy is remained unmodified in your photo library.
- Changes to the photo location is non-destructive, you can revert the changes by tapping Edit > Revert to Original
If you have any issues, feedback or concerns, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
PixlMet - Location Editor and Metadata Viewer is a free software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-04-07. The program can be installed on iOS.
PixlMet - Location Editor and Metadata Viewer (version 2.3) has a file size of 15.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.